diabetes-icon
Health check up
My fatherinlaw aged 64 yrs BP and diabetic went through various blood test. His creatinine level is higher then the upper level. Please advise the severity and treatment.

If you share other results it will be better. And older results to compare trend. I am assuming it has increased. Most likely diabetes related. That needs to be managed aggressively along with hypertension.
Book an online consultation for further management

Get his FBS Ppbs, HBA1C and Fundoscopy for Diabetic retinopathy by eye specialist. And consult me on phone. Needs to know his present treatment . Get his lipid profile and Thyroid profile also.