Health advice
Can I practice yoga (for flexibility and good health)  and gym (for body toning) at the same time daily basis, I have been practicing yoga since 4-5 years, Gym I started few weeks earlier.

Absolutely, in fact you will get a greater workout if you do yoga as well. You can either do yoga before or after working out depending on your body and preference. If you choose to do yoga before cardio/working out then it serves as a warm up to your session because of the stretching and poses. Plus you won't be sweaty and tired after cardio. Just make sure you're warmed up if you are doing complicated poses. Also, remember to do some sort of a cool down after working up your heart rate and muscles. Alternately yoga after cardio serves as a great cool down and stretches and relaxes the muscles. After you are finished (with either option) your body will be refreshed and relaxed because of the combination. ..