Headche from last 8 month

She is facing severe headache, had medicine for pain but it relief for short term. Like that around more than 8 months she on local medicine. Should I consult neurologist and go for MRI
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Yeah... You should consult with an Neurologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?