Headche all the time
I am some stressed last year my bp goes high and during delivery i have so much headche in my back and upper side head Now some persnol problem i got much hyper from that day my headche not goes out what to do

Is it one sided or Holocranial? meet neurologist it could be Migraine headache.

+195
Chat with a doctor
Hi...... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga..... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well..... Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.....