Headaches, involuntary face movements...
I had a rather painful headache and my neck and all the way down my spine hurt and I figured it was just a Migrane or something. Then a few days ago when I was in class talking to my friends as I always do the muscles in my face started moving funny. Mid sentence I had difficulty speaking and had never before felt such a feeling. I cannot say it was necessarily painful but it was definitely abnormal. Following this strange event I had tremors. My hands and one of my legs quivered uncontrollably and holding my pencil still was more difficult then it should be. Lately i feel like my left arm and leg are slightly numb and i had a tightness in my left cheek but I'm not sure if I should worry or if I'm just imagining it since someone told me it could have been a "mini stroke." I'm very young too. Should I see a doctor or am I overreacting and need to forget about it? (Also, my vision was sorta... different today)

What you described is suggestive of a focal seizure. Pl see a neurologist near you as soon as possible

Involuntary head movements Headache and flushed face