HeadAche Running Nose

While commuting i drunk chilled watter, in the afternoon under the sun. And since then i have running nose, cold and HeadAche. HeadAche was mild in the beginning but it is a bit intense now. Though i have comfort from running nose there is a bit of weakness. What should i take as medicine to prevent catching fever and cure my HeadAche? BTW i have a sensitive nose and could start sneezing due to dust or strong odor.

Doctor Answers (1) on HeadAche Running Nose

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Headache can be due to numerous reasons like migraine,unresolved sinus infection, allergies, inner ear infection or defect etc. Based on the history you have given, I am suspecting allergic reaction to dust mites...Do breathing exercises for 15-20 mins and meditation to develop stamina. Get a allergy test done to know about the things you are allergic and avoid coming in contact with such things. If you are not satisfied kindly consult nearest physician for further treatment.