Headache right side
I suffer from headache right side of head above ears there are a little bit head pain so please help me

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Unilateral headache can be due to variety of causes and detailed history and examination is required to come to a final diagnosis. Treatment of headache always depends on diagnosis. You need to consult nearby ENT specialist or neurologist for complete evaluation and treatment

Hello... Unilateral headache May be migraine Ear problems Nose block as in cold Neural issues...first we need to find out the problem