Headache problem

One sided severe headache and pain at the back side of eye ball and pain at the back side of neck ( skull) and ears too..Gets more severe If I try to sleep n lydown.. Sometimes feels like vomit ..gets even severe when exposed to light or something cold ..till date I was thinking it's just a normal migrane pain but came to know about the cluster n different types of headaches by researching on them n knowing the different symptoms.. I would b glad if u suggest me what really I need to do in this situation n moreover I am confused still is it really the cluster pain or sinus headache .. Please suggest.. Thank you !!!!'

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.