Headache on right side

Dear sir / madam, I have been facing this problem of headache from past few months now, and its getting worse now. Its not that I didnt consulted any doctor for it, I did but none diagnosed the problem. I got my eyes checked at Eye7 clinic daryaganj, they say i hav 6/6 eyesight and nothinv wrong with it. Then I consulted an ENT specialist, he checked and confirmed that my ear nose and throat are fine and arent the reason for pain. He did suggested me to get an series of test done. I have got those test done and reports are attached herewith. Kindly examine my reports and suggest what may be the cause for these severe pain. Also which docter shall i visit now to get rid of this pain ? Shall i visit a neurologist ? Your expert comments and opinion will be highly appreciated. Practo limits the file attachment to images and only 2 images. Its a 14 page report, I can share with any of you experts for your review and opinion. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache on right side

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
17 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Neurosurgeon

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Please consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest for Clinical examination and fundus Examination
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello Dear, Headache only in half of the head can be due to Migraine. If you can describe your symptoms a bit in details, I will be able to suggest you the best medicine which will cure you.