Headache - Migraine(monthly 4-7 episodes
I'm getting headaches monthly average 4-6. No vomiting and other symptoms. Usually headache comes full head or one sided. I take Naxdom 250/500mg to relieve from the headache and feel relaxed. CT plain - normal MRI - Normal EEG - Normal Spinal Tap (CSF Pressure monitoring) - Normal Please I would like to know the reason for my unknown headaches. I'm really worried and please suggest me how can I get away from these frequent headaches. Shall I try Acupuncture/Homeopathy/Ayurveda or English medicine only.

From your history it appears to be as Migraine. Meditation and breathing exercises do help in such cases.
consult Neurologist