Headache, Loss of smell
Since 20 days, I am unable to smell. I keep getting headaches. Also have a blocked nose. There's some weird smell in my nose and the mucus is thick and greenish. I am currently taking septilin twice a day and doing jal neti. I want my sense of smell back. What should I do.

This is most probably due to acute sinusitis ... But just to be sure get a covid rtpcr first ... Then u can talk to an ent specialist for proper medication and management

Get covid rtpcr done. Most common cause for anosmia is covid nowadays. If negative get consulted online
Please visit an ent specialist and get a detailed evaluation done. Since it is such a short duration it could be because of covid also. Or could be some other infection. Will need more history and will need to examine
Get your covid report done. If it's negative then may be it is because of sinusitis. Then you require proper medication for that.