Headache lightheaded

I am having headaches and my head spins when I see up or down or if my head stay in one position for an hour or so I move and my head spins...what kind of doctor do  I see
views-icons 76 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache lightheaded

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is one of the most common causes of vertigo — the sudden sensation that you're spinning or that the inside of your head is spinning.

Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo causes brief episodes of mild to intense dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is usually triggered by specific changes in the position of your head. This might occur when you tip your head up or down, when you lie down, or when you turn over or sit up in bed.

Although benign paroxysmal positional vertigo can be a bothersome problem, it's rarely serious except when it increases the chance of falls. You can receive effective treatment for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
consult Ent specialist...