Headache for dayes
I Experience headache for more than a week now. I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroid . Will it take some time to be normal or i need to consult doctor once again.

Hello.. Well few common causes of headache are cold,refractive error,sinusitis,migraine,gastritis,tension,lack of sleep..etc...we need to see what it is in your case...and also know about other associated symptoms...apart from that have you started your medications for hypothyroidism? I also need to know that...please strt the medicine after meeting the physician...thank you