Headache+Fever+SoreThroat
I'm suffering from headache along with fever and a sore throat. I would like to know what kind of medication that i should be on and also please suggest some super foods that i can eat to reduce this condition.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. From how much time you are facing the problem?
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Augmentin 625 thrice daily for 5 days will be perfect in your case. Tab Ibugesic thrice daily for 3 days. Tab Montair Lc once at night
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It could be pharyngitis that is presenting as sore throat and fever.... A course of antibiotics and Salt water gargling will help you..... Avoid citrus fruits and drink warm water for relief....consult physician if severe....