Headache everyday
Hi. Its been more than 3 months I am having minor pain in head and also in neck area below both ears. Pain also occurs in throat and jawline on every alternate day. Region for head pain is not fixed. Sometimes it's on back side above neck and sometimes on left side of my head. The pain mostly starts every evening. Is that something serious or its an indication of some disease. Pls suggest. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
try dolo 650 bd or aspirin 325mg bd or ibuprofen 200mg bd.avoid stress .muscle strenghtning exercises of neck.still not relieved consult a family physician/general physician for further evaluation.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi
It looks like migraine, you should undergo for radiological investigation if it is long standing.. Go to neurologists...