Headache, ear & jaw pain
I am continuously suffering from headache, ear,jaw pain, gastric problems quite often.can u pls suggest which specialist i need to consult to recover my illness
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You need to consult a general physician first. He will examine you and do the needful. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?