Headache due to gas
Many times I start having acidity and gas from the evening and later my right head starts paining. The pain is so severe that I do not able to do anything and until I do not sleep it doesn't go. Many times the pain continues even in the morning. Plz suggest.

Really appreciate ur trust for Ayurveda, its unfortunate ur dealing n leading stress, so plz share ur recent reports, ayurvedic Basti therapy offers great n amazing boost on such gastric upset so plz consult Ayurveda dr till then jira n ajwYan powder by adding hing n saidhav while having food with warm buttermilk..

Gas leak symptoms headache Severe gas pain during pregnancy