Headache due to gas
Many times I start having acidity and gas from the evening and later my right head starts paining. The pain is so severe that I do not able to do anything and until I do not sleep it doesn't go. Many times the pain continues even in the morning. Plz suggest.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Really appreciate ur trust for Ayurveda, its unfortunate ur dealing n leading stress, so plz share ur recent reports, ayurvedic Basti therapy offers great n amazing boost on such gastric upset so plz consult Ayurveda dr till then jira n ajwYan powder by adding hing n saidhav while having food with warm buttermilk..