Headache body pain fever

Day before yesterday when i woke up there was headache and now after two days there is body pain and ulcers in mouth and it was happened 1 month ago also please help me i dont know the reason

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be a viral infection coupled with a nurtitional deficiency which you might be having already. Just drink plenty of fluids. Have a soft diet. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Take a cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 15 days. Tab. Dolo 650 thrice a day. If the problem still persists then consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello......it could be viral fever... Viral fever causes body pain, joint pain, mild fever and headache... Most of viral infection subsides on its own in few days or week...if it's persistent it could be due to some other infections... Have buttermilk, tender coconut, vitamin tablets for ulcer... Take lot of fruits and vegetables.