Headache,backpain,fever

My mother went north tour for 10 days and she returned 2 days back.She is suffering fever,cold and cough from 19 sep../but from 21 sep night she started suffering from severe headache,backpain,vomiting,motions.we immediately joined her in hospital but still she not cured after a 2 days treatment..she admitted in hospital..doctors gave glucose and some tablets..

Doctor Answers (3) on Headache,backpain,fever

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best
DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
Just wait for 2 more days
Dr. Nitin Sethi Noida | General Physician
Although the attending specialist would be able to advise you the best but I would suggest you to discuss with your doctor the need to check for basic tests like CBC, Electrolytes and if required Dengue and Chikungunya serology tests maybe done if your doctor suggests. It is always best to discuss all this with some leading practising doctors in your place of residence. Wishing you a speedy recovery.