Headache and no focus
My 16 year old son i having headache. And many times he use to say that he is having blackouts and weakness. We are feeding him properly. He seems afraid of goign school. He is having good rank in class. He says that he is scared cz he can not understand anything in class now.

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Headache can be due to a lot of reasons. I need to know a few more facts from your before narrowing down on the diagnosis. Where is this headache - Front, Back or On Sides Which Side - Right, Left or Both Sides, Which Time of the day it is more Any specific Triggering factors Any Specific Relieving factors Is that associated with Nausea and / or vomiting Have you done any test Have you taken any treatment   Please be kind enough to clarify the above details at private consultation . I will be happy to chart the further course of action for you and to answer your questions. Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery Take care.
Dr. Ananda Kumar Pingali
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Homoeopathy has a treatment for ur problem
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

He needs counseling. Either your family physician or a child psychologist would be helpful