dear prcto user for headache to be treated permenantly its details has to be taken like
when n at what time
since when u r suffering from
frequency and degrree of headache in last 1-2-3monthly and mny more Also try to consult homoeopath permenant treatment without any side effect
Consult physician for better treatment avoid taking over the counter medicines and painkillers
1. When did the Headache first start ( First Significant Headache ) The first time ?
2. How many days per month this headache happens ?
3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head?
4. Is it in half side of the head ?
5. Is it localised to one eye ?
6. What's the severity of Headache on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
7. Do you Have any - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound?
8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness?
9. Any stress from work or family ?
10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ?
Please answer for good diagnosis and treatment.
I can understand your concern.
Headache is a big symptom as it could be due to a lot of possible causes.
It would be better if you consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Migraine/tension headache/ depression etc need to be ruled out.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.