Headach left side of head

Sir I feel headache most of time in left side of my head as well I feel very sad and helpless I don't know what to do pls suggeste
views-icons 51 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Mukesh P. Khatri
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Surat

dear prcto user  for headache to be treated permenantly its details has to be taken like which side when n at what time since when u r suffering from frequency and degrree of headache in last 1-2-3monthly and mny more Also try to consult homoeopath permenant treatment without any side effect
Consult physician for better treatment avoid taking over the counter medicines and painkillers
avoid extreme climate N foodings bewereages
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

1. When did the Headache first start ( First Significant Headache ) The first time ? 2. How many days per month this headache happens ? 3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head? 4. Is it in half side of the head ? 5. Is it localised to one eye ? 6. What's the severity of Headache  on a scale of 1 to 10 ? 7. Do you Have any  - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound? 8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness? 9. Any stress from work or family ? 10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ? Please answer for good diagnosis and treatment.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Headache is a big symptom as it could be due to a lot of possible causes. It would be better if you consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Migraine/tension headache/ depression etc need to be ruled out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Abhishek Pandey
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Varanasi
Depression has to be rule out. You can consult me personally.