Headach left side of head
Doctor Answers (4) on Headach left side of head
when n at what time
since when u r suffering from
frequency and degrree of headache in last 1-2-3monthly and mny more Also try to consult homoeopath permenant treatment without any side effect
2. How many days per month this headache happens ?
3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head?
4. Is it in half side of the head ?
5. Is it localised to one eye ?
6. What's the severity of Headache on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
7. Do you Have any - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound?
8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness?
9. Any stress from work or family ?
10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ?
Please answer for good diagnosis and treatment.
I can understand your concern.
Headache is a big symptom as it could be due to a lot of possible causes.
It would be better if you consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Migraine/tension headache/ depression etc need to be ruled out.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.