Head spinning
He has been complaining head spinning and movement of objects when they are actually not moving for a long time, so we got brain CT scan done and found no major issues. But recently he had complained severe head spinning and had to hold the bed tightly to maintain the balance. Besides this he also vomited once, so we had to rush him to the hospital, where he had to undergo, CT brain, ecg, neck x-ray and the spinal MRI scan. After these diagnostic tests, doctor told us that spinning was due to spinal damage as a result the nerves going to brain are getting compressed. But when I checked it online I hardly find anything which confirms the head spinning due to nerves compression. Most of my research shows that the head spinning is due to inner ear problem. Just want to double check should I go ahead and see the ENT specialist as our present doctor is MD Physician and D.Card and might not be aware of the ENT related health issues Thank you in advance for your help

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It would have been better if you had attavhed the CT brain reports. There are a lot of causes for vertigo. I definitely fewl you need to consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Also, do not depend on online diagnosis. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.