1. When did the Headache first start ( First Significant Headache ) The first time ?
2. How many days per month this headache happens ?
3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head?
4. Is it in half side of the head ?
5. Is it localised to one eye ?
6. What's the severity of Headache on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
7. Do you Have any - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound?
8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness?
9. Any stress from work or family ?
10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ?
If more than five answers are yes, we have found your problem. Please consult us in private for the treatment.
Well you are suffering from quite a lot time now and I understand what you must be going through..I suggest you to meet a neurologist first and rule out any sort of injuries which has led to permanent damage causing pain.... please consult a neurologist...thank you
I need a complete physical examination and certain investment like Ct scan.certain injuries in the brain will come out even after years of incident.certain injuries may be hidden without any clinical features for long time.
visit general physician in a hospital with good infrastructure.we will guide you if any referral required.
check,bp,sugar and cholesterol.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.