Head pain soo much
Head pain problem from 5-6 years and 7 years ago i fall down with roof and then my problem started by 1 years later

Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO GET CT BRAIN PLAIN , CT NECK ,LIPID PROFILE , EAR EXAMINATION DONE THEN CONSULT A PHYSICIAN AND DECIDE
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

1. When did the Headache first start ( First Significant Headache ) The first time ? 2. How many days per month this headache happens ? 3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head? 4. Is it in half side of the head ? 5. Is it localised to one eye ? 6. What's the severity of Headache  on a scale of 1 to 10 ? 7. Do you Have any  - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound? 8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness? 9. Any stress from work or family ? 10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ? If more than five answers are yes, we have found your problem. Please consult us in private for the treatment.

Hello. Well you are suffering from quite a lot time now and I understand what you must be going through..I suggest you to meet a neurologist first and rule out any sort of injuries which has led to permanent damage causing pain.... please consult a neurologist...thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
I need a complete physical examination and certain investment like Ct scan.certain injuries in the brain will come out even after years of incident.certain injuries may be hidden without any clinical features for long time.
visit general physician in a hospital with good infrastructure.we will guide you if any referral required.
check,bp,sugar and cholesterol.