Head pain like stabbing
Head pain like stabbing back of my head. It is often along with tiredness, fatigue and dizziness. My bloodtest are normal except for Amylase - 167.6, RBC 6.52, MCV 65.6, MCH 18.9, MCHC 28.7, RDW-SD 34.7,RDW-CV 15.8,Platelet 445, PlateletCRIT(PCT) 0.45. Thyroid, BP, Diabetics is ruled out by doctor, My B12 is 228( in fasting), Vitamin D is within the sufficiency. I am not Obese and no family history of disease.

Hi..... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.