Head Numbness
I will have occassionally head Numbness. It normally comes, when I am in stress or when there is lack of sleep. I am also having legs, hands, shoulders Numbness. When I sit down on the floor for long time, then I will have leg numbness. Like wise, I will have numbness on hands when I stress my hands and so on. And also, just wanted to inform about my medical history, that I had fits some 20 years before for which I have taken medication for 7 years and it is now cured. Given this, can you please suggest what should be my next medical treatment to address this issue. Regards, Sanjay

Need a proper consultation in view of previous history of fits. Thanks