Numbness in left side
I sometimes feel numbness in my body parts..... It's mostly in my left hand finger tips, and sometimes my leg lips. I have also felt it on my left side tongue... Please advice what to do. Whom to consult

Hello. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment.

This may be due to one of the following reasons for which you have consult & investigate. 1. Diabetes 2. Deficiency of micronutrients. 3.peripheral neuropathy 4.compression of nerves at various levels in spine or elsewhere.
Please consult you me.

Headache and numb lips Numbness in kidney area Numbness in face and throat