Head nerves
6 years boy while playing fall from bed, got swelling on head, he is saying he forgot how he fallen, he asking us why he is getting pain in head, he is crying a lot because of pain. He is saying I forgot, I didn't remembered, iam confused. Does it requires treatment??

If the fall has not been witnessed by anyone else and the child has a scalp hematoma with amnesia - you should take him to a hospital. The neurosurgeon/ emergency physician there will evaluate him and decide whether he needs observation or any CT imaging of the headZ