Head is spinning headpain
Hi, from past few months my head spins a lot as if I am going to fall down  particularly when I a m concentrating on something and after that my heart rate increases and also my eyes and rear part of head pains a lot please help me

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Giddiness mightbe due to many causes like anxiety , panic situation , depression ,motion sickness ,  low blood sugars , anaemia , ENT problems , migraine and also hear and brain issues .. kindly consult physician to look for the cause of giddiness and get treated accordingly..