Head goes numb sometime
Actually from past 2 months i sometime feel that my head goes numb in between,infact my head started paining on whole importantly nervous gets stiff,i dont able to concentrate what is happening to it,i never had any health history nor bigger health issues,at some point also my one ear goes numb n my heart beat faster from down i get a feeling like something is crumbling from down just want to know what exactly is dis related to

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

seems like neuropathy . here is the treatment protocol for you. 1. Cap Matilda Forte once daily after meals. 2. Tab Limcee once daily after meals. 3. Injection Neurobion forte once in alternate days for 10 days 4. Plenty of green leafy vegetables. 5. Eat Red meat, Fish, dairy and eggs.

Hello.. Well you have multiple unrelated symptoms..I suggest you to meet a physician first and get examined...I feel that you have a problem of anxiety which is leading to all these symptoms....please meet a doctor in person...thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
May be anxiety disorder or other endocrinology disorder or cardiac .i need you personal,physical and certain other investigations to come to conclusion.i can't give drugs without complete evaluation.
visit a general physician in a hospital with infrastructure.
avoid stress.do regular activities.check bp,sugar and cholesterol and maintain healthy lifestyle