Head and eyebrows itch
When I go out under direct sunlight... My head as well as my eyebrows get really itchy and flaky .. I have tried applying moisturiser but the itchiness still remains as well as chapped skin comes from my eyebrows .. What should I do?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. The condition described by you is photosensitivity and can be seen in many skin conditions, so meet a Dermatologist.
Remember to mention if you have any hair loss, joint pains or oral ulcers to the dermatologist as it may indicate something serious.