Head ache with fever
My father has been suffering from eyes pain, head ache and fever from more than a month. He has suger and using suger tablets. Could you please suggest which specialist doctor to consult.

Dr. Vishesh Agrawal
Diabetologist 14 yrs exp Indore
Consult your family physician....
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Since the fever is persisting for long duration, he will require detailed clinical examination and further blood investigations to rule of any viral or bacterial pathology. So kindly consult a nearby general physician as soon as possible for further evaluation. Try to maintain hydration of the patient by giving plenty of fluids.