Head ache

My son is getting head ache from past 3 months. he feel like electric shock inside the head. this will be there for 1 hour to 3 hour. The frequency of this will be once or twice in a month.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Hi Welcome to practo I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas, and I am here to help you Headache can be due to a lot of reasons. I need to know a few more facts from your before narrowing down on the diagnosis. Where is this headache - Front, Back or On Sides Which Side - Right, Left or Both Sides, Which Time of the day it is more Any specific Triggering factors Any Specific Relieving factors Is that associated with Nausea and / or vomiting Have you done any test Have you taken any treatment Please be kind enough to clarify the above details at at private consultation I will be happy to chart the further course of action for you and to answer your questions. Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery Take care.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is he suffering from anything else like fever? For headache you can give him a paracetamol 500mg twice a day after food. Make him drink lots of water and lemonade also. Kindly consult a physician or a pediatrician for further evaluation and management. Certain causes of the headache need to be examined to be evaluated. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain