Hcoug 5000 injection

TTC since 8 months. I have one tube block.From last 3 months I was on clomine citrate. This month i had hcg 5000 injection on 14day,said to have intercourse for 3days and gave duphaston from 17th day. On 23rd,24th day i found a brown discharge in vagina but not in panty. Again on 27th day n 28th same thing. Is this spotting is side effects of above inj. And tablets or anything else. Even though egg gets ruprure from 3months why pregnency is not happening in my case.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hcoug 5000 injection

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Gynecologist
Composite evaluation is necessary  in your case.... If nothing happens with timed intercourse  then go for one step ahead  with iui... Only egg is not imp but sperm and uterine lining is also important... Take opinion from a experienced fertility expert in center...
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, That spotting might be premenstrual. Wait until your pregnancy test. If the result is negative then discontinue taking duphaston. On an average, every female has only 20-25% chances of having a successful conception every month. Since one of your tubes is blocked so pregnancy will occur when the same side of egg ruptures in the unblocked tube. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi for further evaluation. You can also mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Umesh Sabale Pune | Gynecologist
That spotting may be premenstrual. Wait till your  pregnancy test, if negative then stop duphaston tablet.
In each cycle pregnancy rate is just 20-25% in normal females.in your case one tube is blocked, so chance of pregnancy is there when same side of egg ruptures where tube is not blocked