HCG level too low!

Hi, my last period was on 9th September. My periods are usually irregular (postponed or preponed by couple of days). Assuming that i conceived around/after 25th september, i am 4 weeks pregnant now. I got my BHCG done this Saturday and the result was just 812. M on bed rest for a few days with medications. Is it risky? Are the levels too low? Also, got TSH test done which was 7.04. Should i immidiately start a medications for thyroid too? Please suggest. I am worried.

Doctor Answers (4) on HCG level too low!

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is difficult for me to evaluate you for so mnay doubts without examining you personally. I would suggest you to visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi along with your medical investigations so that I can evaluate you better. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Mitesh Chavan Mumbai | Gynecologist
On the basis of single value of bHCG, you cannot judge it is low or high..it has to be done repeatedly to see its trend..About your bed rest, I cannot comment anything without examination..But you definitely require correction of High TSH level.. ideally it should be less than 2.5 in first 3 months of pregnancy
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Infertility Specialist
too many doubts u have.. just believe ur gynaec.. Tsh need correction for sure. I m not sure why beta HCG is done and that too a single value.??? roughly doubling values in 2 days is normal.. tc
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Gynecologist
Have you did sonography?  Do as early as possible and start treatment for thyroid also... Consult a gynac near by