diabetes-icon
Hba1c test and average glucose test
Hello... i am in my 8th month of pregnancy when I tested for random blood and urine test this morning after breakfast the results are Hba1c is 5.7% and estimated average glucose is 116.89 mg/dl and random glucose level is 119mg/dl... am I diabetic?  Or prediabetic?  What does actually mean... please suggest..

This condition is called Gestational Diabetes. Eat small quantities of meals every 3 hours. Prefer brown rice instead of white. Repeat sugar test after three days, if still sugars are high, please consult Doctor.