Having Seviere RingWorm
I am facing problem with ringworm. When ever I use KZ cream I am able to get some relax. If I stop using that cream again it is giving me some iching. It is been 1 year. Please help me in this problem. I am unable to get rid of it please suggest me. It is spreading from thigh to stomach. Please help me.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Some ring worm or tinea are becoming resistant to kz cream. You will need oral antifungal medicines for 3 to 4 weeks. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment plan