Having quick ejaculation

I m 24 yrs having problem from last year Sir when i mate with my partner the course didnt last longer than 5 minutes and now i am also feeling guilty for the small size of my penis ... Please tell me the way to how to last longer and how to increase the size of my penis
views-icons 13 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga
General Physician 19 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹800 for 24 hrs

Dear Sir, Thanks for sending across your query. Generally problem of early discharge or called as Premature Ejaculation is common issue arising in men of your age. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Ayurvedic medicines it can be treated in 4-6 weeks. If you may need assistance contact me. We shall guide you accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?