Having pimples on nose
Hello doctor am having tiny pimples on my nose...its spreading all over my nose slowly. ...why the pimple appearing on my nose...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.