Having pain in legs
I am having pain in legs when siting for longer time n standing for longer time. I have consulted local ortho doctor. He given me pain killers but the pain doesn't stop. I want to consult specialist for permanent solution.

Hello there. It's a orthopedician's case itself. Get a VIT d levels and calcium levels checked. Usually calcium and VIT D3 deficiency causes such problems in ladies. Also VIT b also needs to be checked. Have lots of greens and fruits, milk and milk products contain a lot of calcium. Expose yourself to sun everyday for about 30 as it will provide you with VIT D3. Revert with reports. Regards