Having pain from 2 weeks
I am having a back pain in between left shoulder blade and spine and it moves to rib and under arm... In my Google search I thought this could be rhomboid pain and did lot of icing & took ibrufin but still there is not even a slightest of improvement...can you suggest whom should I consult

Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Ys it may be rhomboid pain due to fibrocytis formation if it does not settled with ice than u have to take therapy sessions of us, laser, dtfm along with ice. Before that u can try transdermal patch ie nupatch 200 for three days once a day. For more visit wwwdrrajivmehtacom