Having More stretch marks

I am having stretch marks in my shoulders and stomach also I am overweight also I have darkness in knuckles of my hand. what should I do to overcome through this ???

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi You seem to be having acanthosis nigricans due to obesity. It happens due to insulin resistance. First thing you need to do is lifestyle change and start light exercises daily like walking and jogging. Eat healthy balanced diet and avoid junk food altogether. Consulting a dietician for same will help. Consult an endocrinologist to rule out any underlying endocrine disorder leading to All this. Consult a dermatologist for stretch marks improvement as completely removing stretch marks is not possible. Topical creams, fractional lasers and peeling may be advised for same. Hope this helps Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com