Having Loose motion

I am having loose motion from this Friday. Can you suggest some medicine to recover? Any food restrictions that I need to follow, please tell.

Doctor Answers (2) on Having Loose motion

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. How frequent are the loose stools. If the frequency is less than three per day and reducing then you can take probiotics (like cap. Vibact) twice daily for five days and see. Have plenty of fluids like warm water, coconut water, fruit juices, ORS. Eat only home cooked food and more of curd rice. Avoid spicy foods and junk foods. however if the frequency of loose stools is high, then it is better to consult a general physician for further evaluation. You might need oral antibiotics like norfloxacin and tinidazole in such cases.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You say you are having loose motions since friday and today is sunday. Its third day. Why havent you consulted a physician in person. ? Drink lots of water and other fluids like ORS, Coconut water etc. Have curd rice. Drink butter milk. Consult a general physician in person who will examine you and then suggest you medicinez accordingly. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.