Having hair fall problem
I'm having tremendous hair fall almost looks like all my hair is falling out...I have thyroid problems but it's controlled as I'm taking thyronom 50...I'm pregnant too...do conditioners help in controlling hair fall

It’s normal to have hair loss in pregnancy. It will revert back to normal

Hair fall is not uncommon during pregnancy Balanced diet with nutritional supplement is advisable
Regular ANCs is advisable
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Kindly send me your last thyroid reports for discussion
In pregnancy, due to hormones, it's common to have hair fall.
Get your vitamin b12 levels checked