Having fever. Around 102F
My son is having fever and the temperate is around 102F since yesterday. The temp keeps varying. He is not having cold and cough. We give him Mefthol when the temp reaches 102 and crocin if the temp is around 100. Should I take a blood test for Dengu? Please advice

Hi....., Fever is an abnormally high body temperature.  Usually defined as 3 oral temperatures greater than 38°C or 100.4°F in a 24-hour period, or one temperature greater than 38.5°C or 101.3°F.  Fever is the body's response to infection..... Depending on the cause of your fever, your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic, especially if he or she suspects a bacterial infection.... Kindly consult pediatrician for further evaluation....