Having fever 100.3 ,meftal is fine ornot
My son is 7 years old having fever cough from yesterday, doctor suggested to give p250 and bro-zedex .now fever is there given p250 3 hours happend still fever is 100.3. can I give him meftal is that fine or not. He is active and playing.here in Bangalore viral fevers(dengue) are there so not sure can I give meftal or not can you please suggest

In this rainy season it is advisable to give paracetamol for fever.you can give it every 4 hourly if fever recurres.
You can give p250 and meftal alternate every 4 hrs no problem