Having Eye Floaters
I am having Eye Floaters from last few years, but the number is increased now, and It irritates my vision now. Please recommend me the best suitable option to come up from this

Most of high myopic powered person is having complaints of vitreous floaters, in high myopic , vitreous is liquefied & movements of vitreous in eyeball in high myopic is much more than a normal person, only precaution you have to take, get yourself examined by retinal specialist for any retinal complications in future  if no finding, try  to bear with it & don't concentrate on it.
Are you wearing glasses with high minus power? You must get s retina examination done for any retinal problem giving rise to flosters