Having ear pain

From yesterday im having pain in my left ear. Due to that i got ulcer king in under tounge..kindly help wat to do
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Having ear pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
its likely that pain in the tongue due to ulcer is getting referred to ear, this is known as referred otalgia. since both of these regions share a common nerve for sensation this happens. you might be having aphthous ulcer of tongue which requires symptomatic treatment. kindly consult nearby ENT specialist for treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?