Having breathing problems
In a day I am having breathing problem 2 to 3 times and that time I am breathable through mouth I already checked ENT they said nothing is wrong and also heart specialist taken all the test including angiography they also told the same even tho I am facing this problem regularly so please give me advice regarding this

Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

You are suffering from lung problems. Do a pulmonary function test and consult a chest specialist immediately.

Hi, Stop smoking. The benefits of quitting smoking are extraordinary. Once you're tobacco-free, your risks of heart disease, lung disease and cancer begin to drop — even if you've been smoking for years. Avoid exposure to pollutants. As much as possible, avoid breathing allergens and environmental toxins. Lose weight if you are overweight. Take care of yourself. If you have an underlying medical condition, take care of it. Have an action plan. Discuss with your doctor what to do if your symptoms become worse. Avoid exertion at elevations higher than 5,000 feet (1,524 meters). If you rely on supplemental oxygen be sure your supply is adequate and the equipment works properly.