chest-icon

Having breathing problems

In a day I am having breathing problem 2 to 3 times and that time I am breathable through mouth I already checked ENT they said nothing is wrong and also heart specialist taken all the test including angiography they also told the same even tho I am facing this problem regularly so please give me advice regarding this

Hi, Stop smoking. The benefits of quitting smoking are extraordinary. Once you're tobacco-free, your risks of heart disease, lung disease and cancer begin to drop — even if you've been smoking for years. Avoid exposure to pollutants. As much as possible, avoid breathing allergens and environmental toxins. Lose weight if you are overweight. Take care of yourself. If you have an underlying medical condition, take care of it. Have an action plan. Discuss with your doctor what to do if your symptoms become worse. Avoid exertion at elevations higher than 5,000 feet (1,524 meters). If you rely on supplemental oxygen be sure your supply is adequate and the equipment works properly.
Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 13 yrs exp Kolkata
You are suffering from lung problems. Do a pulmonary function test and consult a chest specialist immediately.