Having back ache
Feels back ache every time consistently also feels having pain in whole body for all time. Dr told its an arthritis. How to know if it is arthritis or something else.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

U need to do blood tests R A , sr. Calcium, x ray of back, CRP, URIC ACID. OR DO CONSULT WITH ORTHOPEDIC
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.