Have swellowing
Hi my mom is facing issues with her stomach...three months back she had an operation for fibroids so her uetrus was removed since then she has a problem of fatty liver which is now 17.3 cm n spleen size is also 17 sumthg where as ryt nw another thgs has cum that peripotal lymph nodes been seen as 20*13mm so could you please help me with the next step of treatment

your mother has hepato splenomegaly with periportal lymphnodes. This information is inadequate to comment. Do liver function test , endoscopy and CT scan. Present problem may not be related to fibroid surgery.